In 2018, INORMS, the International Network of Research Management Societies – currently led by ARMA – created an international TaskForce (INORMS RAAAP) to revisit the 2016 RAAAP survey questionnaire in order the start collecting longitudinal data about our profession. By the time of the conference the RAAAP-2 questionnaire will be available and the survey should be open for responses.
The RAAAP surveys comprise:
- a core set of questions that are asked each time in order to collect longitudinal data; and
- additional questions each time on a specific topic or theme
This workshop session will provide an opportunity for ARMA members to understand and influence the current RAAAP-2 analysis and also the proposed RAAAP-3 questionnaire content.
Format and objectives:
There will be a short presentation on the process of and progress of the INORMS RAAAP TaskForce
The RAAAP-2 Questionnaire will be presented in order that feedback can be elicited on:
- What analyses should the TaskForce prioritise
- What changes might be made for the planned for RAAAP-3 survey in 2021
- What should the focus of the additional questions for RAAAP-3
Note that data form the 2,691 responses to the 2016 RAAAP-1 survey are available via: https://raaapworldwide.wordpress.com/
|Dr Julie Bayley||Director of Research Impact Development at the University of Lincoln|
|Theme:||Culture, environment & people|
|Level:||Open to all|
|Time:||17:20 - 17:00|
|Date:||17th Jun 2019|
|Room:||Meeting Room 2b|
Register for Session:
Session currently unavailable to register.