Early Bird registration deadline: 18 April 2019
We’re delighted to announce that our draft programme is now available! Simply click on the button below to download your copy (best viewed online). The draft programme provides an overview of our parallel sessions, invited speakers and plenaries. It’s a fantastic selection of sessions – the vast majority delivered by ARMA members themselves – that address the challenges, concerns and opportunities you face in research management on a daily basis.
As well as standard sessions, we’ll also be introducing opportunities to meet the speakers, via short and intimate ‘round table’ sessions. And to complement all the serious business, we have a vibrant social programme, which kicks off on the Sunday evening – with welcome drinks, the infamous ARMA quiz and the popular *ResearchProfessional Question Time – so make your travel plans accordingly.
This year’s strands:
- Policy & Strategy
- Funding & Development
- Project & Portfolio Development
- Culture, Environment & People
- Impact & Public Engagement
- Ben Goldacre, best-selling author, broadcaster, campaigner, medical doctor and academic
- Rachel Bruce, JISC
- Emma Flynn, Queen’s University Belfast
- Claire Fraser, Research England
- Simon Kay, Wellcome
- Ehsan Masood, science and policy journalist
- Abbie Mckenna, AdvanceHE
- Nadja Ohranovic, Nesta
- James Parry, UKRIO
- Vivienne Stern, Universities UK
- David Sweeney, Research England
- And more!