We’re delighted to announce that our conference programme is now live! View the full programme below or simply use the drop-down boxes at the top to filter the programme by day, session strand or session level.
Registration to our conference programme will be opening imminently so keep an eye out for your registration email coming into your inbox.
We’ll also be launching our conference app very soon with functionality to view and change your personalised agenda, share virtual business cards, chat to other delegates and much more! Details coming soon.
This year’s strands:
- Policy & Strategy
- Funding & Development
- Project & Portfolio Development
- Culture, Environment & People
- Impact & Public Engagement
- Ben Goldacre, best-selling author, broadcaster, campaigner, medical doctor and academic
- Rachel Bruce, JISC
- Emma Flynn, Queen’s University Belfast
- Claire Fraser, Research England
- Simon Kay, Wellcome
- Ehsan Masood, science and policy journalist
- Abbie Mckenna, AdvanceHE
- James Parry, UKRIO
- Vivienne Stern, Universities UK
- David Sweeney, Research England
- And more below!