The aim of our Annual Conference is to promote excellence in research management and administration by sharing best practice through a mix of workshops, plenary sessions and networking opportunities.
The ARMA Conference is held annually in June and is the Association’s flagship event, providing delegates with various opportunities to network, to share best practice and to learn from each other.
Our Conference continues to grow each year, continually attracting record numbers of delegates from a wide variety of backgrounds. Held over two days and based around the seven themes of the ARMA Professional Development Framework, the Conference offers a varied mix of workshops, plenary sessions, a commercial exhibition, poster competition, Awards Dinner and networking opportunities.
Registration is now open
Full registration fee:
- Full delegate – ARMA Member (£575.00) *
- Full delegate – Non-member (£675.00) *
- Day delegate – ARMA Member (£375.00) *
- Day delegate – Non-member (£450.00) *
* registration fees are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate (20%) as appropriate.
For any queries about your booking or session choices, please email the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org